Repair Your Pc/Laptop Using Windows Xp/Vista/7/8 Fixer In Just 1 Click

So i have this software that fixes most of frequent major problems on any version of windows if it got infected by a virus.my brother gave this fixer to me and it helped me a lot.it fixes disabled task manager, missing taskbar, slow hotkeys on keyboard, registry errors and many more. That's always the problem if youve been infected by a virus. so here's a quick,easy, and on top of it the BEST solution to easily remove the sudden changes that the virus had done on your pc/laptop.

It's name is Windows XP Quick Fix Plus. It's name is for XP but tried and tested that it also works on other OS versions like Vista/7/8. Many of my I.T friends have this software,and i'm gonna share it to you guys! :D
 http://www.brilliantstuff.net/NewUpload/RnLData/InstallQFP.rar
Previous
Next Post »